Thursday, May 9, 2013

Moisturize Moisturize Moisturize

This I know. This very small investment in your skin will pay off as you age. I know you are thinking, "I'm young and fabulous now why should I do this?" The reason you should do this is because, contrary to popular belief, we all age, and our skin is something we can actually affect by doing this one little thing. When I was young I knew two older women of similar ages: one who had many wrinkles and one who did not. The one who did not have many wrinkles was a daily user of moisturizer. The reason I know this is not because I cared enough to ask but because I saw a little bottle of moisturizer in her bathroom. I didn't put 2 and 2 together at first, but years later as I was thinking about the differences in these 2 women, I realized that the moisturizer was her little secret.  I started talking to other women, and lo and behold, most of them knew this little secret. So I have made it my quest in life to share this valuable tip every time I get a chance. The perfect way to apply moisturizer is to wash your face, pat it dry, then before your skin is completely dry, apply your moisturizer. This will help hold in the moisture and help your skin to remain supple. The moisturizer does not need to be expensive. In fact, it can be a generic brand. The trick is just to do it.

1 comment: